Who doesn’t love a good transformation? From naked faced to beautified, this is my go-to beautifying makeup look. I have always loved transformations since I was a little girl. Before I began studying makeup (personally not professionally) I was always getting lost in magazines, whether it be at the salon while waiting for my mom’s hair to be cut, or poring through YM, Seventeen Magazine, and Teen People as a teen.
I was never able to master sophisticated makeup until I found the beauty community on YouTube, and I’m incredibly grateful and thankful that I did. It truly made me come alive. There’s such an amazing feeling that comes with being able to sculpt and beautify your own face with just a few brushes and makeup. Today I’m sharing a “before & after” of my favorite go-to makeup look for when I want to look nude-y glam.
As you can see, the difference is noticeable yet somehow imperceptible at the same time.
My features are very washed out naturally, but in the “after” they’re defined.
My brows are defined, my eyes are shaded and accentuated, my lashes are full, my skin is perfected, my bronzer/blush is subtle-y nude, and my lips are rosey/nude.
I hope you enjoyed seeing this “before & after” on my favorite go-to beautifying makeup look. While I wouldn’t call it subtle, I do think it’s doesn’t look overly made up, heavy or overpowering, and is universally. Here are the products I used to achieve the look (though by in no means are these the only products that can be used to do this look):
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown
- Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Coverage Foundation Concentrate
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Volume Mascara
- Loreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
- Velour Lashes Lash in the City
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- NARS Zen Blush
- MAC Spice Lip Pencil
- Eve Pearl Dual Performance Ultimate Lipstick Palette (two shades on bottom right and top left corner nude shade patted in the middle of lips)
Thanks for reading this post. I have published one video doing this makeup almost exactly, so check it out if you’d like to watch a tutorial.